Tuesday 25 February 2014

For teachers - Educanon to create interactive videos


 
I love using videos in my classes and with the following tool I can even create my own interactive videos


With Educanon you can choose a video from the web (YouTube, Vimeo, or TeacherTube videos) and embed anything you like. You can  transform what is traditionally passive content into an active experience for students.

You can:
(1) Build. You can add questions, lesson information, paste a video or a url directly INTO any video.
(2) Assign. You can create your class(es) and assign lessons.
(3) Monitor. You can watch student progress in real-time, question-by-question.

The following simple example I made for you is in preview mode (I didn't create my own class). In the actual student lesson, students cannot fast-forward or skip parts. Moreover, when they are asked to answer some questions, they can write in a blank space that you cannot see in the preview mode.

Watch my example: 

An invitation to visit Britain:
http://www.educanon.com/public/10011/23475

I think Educanon it's perfect to create your own video lessons in flipped and blended learning environments.Try it!